Update 05.03.2020

News of the project
Heroes73
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Update 05.03.2020

Сообщение Heroes73 » 04 мар 2020, 23:36

!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to start the "Check Resources" button in the launcher or download Resource.rar from our site and unpack it to the game folder
http://update.rzwow.ru/Rappelz/EN/Resource.rar

1) Now when you re-enter the game / character, buffs on creatures do not disappear
2) Fixed a bug with the work of the following items : Skeleton Transformation Potion, Skeleton Warrior Transformation Potion, Skeleton Knight Transformation Potion
3) Fixed item characteristics: Seraphim's Wings (Altar, Donation Ranking the 1st place)
4) Fixed skill : Bestial Cry
5) Christmas decorations and snow removed from locations
6) The final New Year's quest has been added (New Year's event part 2, The quest can be taken from Rudolph). The quest will be available until 03/16/2020
7) Notifications of getting card of Baphomet, Blight Ogre, Undine, Minotaurus, Pick was removed
8) Added the opportunity to create a guild emblem for 6000 DP (For details write to email [email protected])

Until 03/16/2020 inclusive, on cash shop has a 25% discount on all items!

Enjoy :)
In game my name is [GM]Fantomatic
dzkirito

Re: Update 05.03.2020

Сообщение dzkirito » 05 мар 2020, 23:06

Heroes73 писал(а):!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to start the "Check Resources" button in the launcher or download Resource.rar from our site and unpack it to the game folder

1) Now when you re-enter the game / character, buffs on creatures do not disappear
2) Fixed a bug with the work of the following items : Skeleton Transformation Potion, Skeleton Warrior Transformation Potion, Skeleton Knight Transformation Potion
3) Fixed item characteristics: Seraphim's Wings (Altar, Donation Ranking the 1st place)
6) The final New Year's quest has been added (New Year's event part 2, The quest can be taken from Rudolph). The quest will be available until 03/16/2020
7) Notifications of getting card of Baphomet, Blight Ogre, Undine, Minotaurus, Pick was removed
8) Added the opportunity to create a guild emblem for 6000 DP (For details write to email [email protected])

Great update! I'm an old player since 2017! but I was inactive since 3 years! and now hopefully I'm back to WOW server, I have a question, how can I get DP for free? Is the only way to get free DP through donation?! I also have a suggestion which will benefits both the server staffs and the players! My suggestion is: to make voting system rewards players free DP each time they vote while putting a time reset to vote again each time (for example you get 5 or 10 DP or any fixed the admin put for each vote to make the old players and bored players get motivated and get back to play on WOW server! just like Shiva & Equation french voting system! which include me as well! so please consider this idea as I think it's a great idea to get more players on server (+ more donations from motivated players) so I think it's a win-win for bother staffs and players!
Heroes73
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Heroes73 » 07 мар 2020, 02:00

dzkirito писал(а):
Heroes73 писал(а):!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to start the "Check Resources" button in the launcher or download Resource.rar from our site and unpack it to the game folder

Great update! I'm an old player since 2017! but I was inactive since 3 years! and now hopefully I'm back to WOW server, I have a question, how can I get DP for free? Is the only way to get free DP through donation?! I also have a suggestion which will benefits both the server staffs and the players! My suggestion is: to make voting system rewards players free DP each time they vote while putting a time reset to vote again each time (for example you get 5 or 10 DP or any fixed the admin put for each vote to make the old players and bored players get motivated and get back to play on WOW server! just like Shiva & Equation french voting system! which include me as well! so please consider this idea as I think it's a great idea to get more players on server (+ more donations from motivated players) so I think it's a win-win for bother staffs and players!

already answered this question, I think in the future will I returned DP for the advertise of our server on official servers
Miharu

Сообщение Miharu » 10 мар 2020, 03:44

bro plss update u donater shop...add the yushiva stone , make black box exchange to refined like server offical bro...add the NPC upgrade armor to
Miharu

Сообщение Miharu » 10 мар 2020, 03:49

dzkirito писал(а):

im player since 2016 , do u know meaning DP?? DP is Donater Point..no matter how long u play , u cannot earn the DP for free...my experiance playing RPG game , i never get the donate item for free...if u want free item...keep online and AFK...u can get online box there and there's giving u alot donater item , like BPOC , RZWOW wing and many or join the main game event...
Heroes73
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Heroes73 » 10 мар 2020, 22:58

Miharu писал(а):

bro plss update u donater shop...add the yushiva stone , make black box exchange to refined like server offical bro...add the NPC upgrade armor to

Check last update
Miharu

Сообщение Miharu » 11 мар 2020, 01:04

oya bro i forget somthing...sorry for late giving ur info...Master Breeder skill is bug bro...i dont remember the name skill , plss check it to...if use the skill auto disconnact
Heroes73
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Heroes73 » 12 мар 2020, 09:09

Miharu писал(а):oya bro i forget somthing...sorry for late giving ur info...Master Breeder skill is bug bro...i dont remember the name skill , plss check it to...if use the skill auto disconnact

Check again and if it still bugged give me skill name, because i fixed one skill before
Miharu

Сообщение Miharu » 12 мар 2020, 10:15

ok bro i'll check it again later...if i can know...when u gonna fix DE can use dual crossbow?? and where i can contect GM another then forum...

Вернуться в «News»