Update 07.10.2017

News of the project
Heroes73
Администратор

Update 07.10.2017

Сообщение Heroes73 » 07 окт 2017, 00:46

!! ATTENTION !! For the correct operation of the update, you should start at the "Check resources" launcher or download Resource.rar from our website and unpack it to the Resource folder
http://en.rzwow.ru/download/Resource.rar

Since there have been no updates for a long time, and so it happened that this month, namely 6.10 is my birthday, could not make a quick update anymore because I was supposed to divide the update into 3 smaller parts and release them in a month.
So
Update Part 1/3

1) Arena Trader was added 52 new types of wings.
2) The award (Arena Points) in the battle arena was raised 2 times.
3) The maximum level of the character is now 215.
4) Reduced the cost of the cubes (Attacks and Defenses) + 1-20 to 100 Arena Points.
5) Fixed music in the game, before it was not.
6) Buff +999 now disappears when the pet is re-summoned / killed.
7) To cash shop was added :
Crystal of Awakening - Boots
Crystal of Awakening - Gloves
Crystal of Awakening - Helmet

In parts 2 and 3 you will see for a balance of 9.5, a new armor (body, boots, gloves, helmet) for 205 level, the item for update stats any wings for the arena points the following characteristics of the characteristics: 25% to all characteristics, 3 cells for stones 30 days), new decorative things, new assignments and much more :)
Also started work on a new launcher that will work faster, automatically check for updates and update the game if necessary and support multiple languages (in the beginning there will be Russian, English, Italian, but in the future we plan to add German, Spanish, Arabic, French and a few more languages)

Also in the Cash shop, a 30% discount was activated until 10/10/2017!
Oh yes, in honor of the birthday of the administration all the players were given gifts :)
Have a good game :)
In game my name is [GM]Fantomatic

Вернуться в «News»