Problem with in-game Settings

If you need help - write here
josephex78

Problem with in-game Settings

Сообщение josephex78 » 27 мар 2017, 10:49

Can you please the game to save my settings even after logging out? Every time I enter I have to change my settings again and also, my game is not centre. If I open my skills it pops out at the bottom of my game, and also news or awakening, it does appear in the middle but appears at the side of the screen. Also is there a way to use auto clicker? I was able to use it to sell items before when there was no game guard but now its hard to do that, and how can I play multiple characters on the same computer so that I can have buffs from them?
DeathCreeper

Re: Problem with in-game Settings

Сообщение DeathCreeper » 28 мар 2017, 05:53

josephex78 писал(а):and how can I play multiple characters on the same computer so that I can have buffs from them?

When you will play Rappelz with 2 open clients use "Sandboxie" here is the link.
In this link is a Guide for use this Tool^^
josephex78

Сообщение josephex78 » 28 мар 2017, 10:30

DeathCreeper писал(а):When you will play Rappelz with 2 open clients use "Sandboxie" here is the link.

I had use it before on other private server but this just wouldn't work for me. I did follow the guide, I even tried running on administrator but still wouldn't work. I also heard that game guard won't allowed Sandboxie? Not sure if its true
Heroes73
Администратор

Сообщение Heroes73 » 29 мар 2017, 22:59

josephex78 писал(а):
DeathCreeper писал(а):When you will play Rappelz with 2 open clients use "Sandboxie" here is the link.

I had use it before on other private server but this just wouldn't work for me. I did follow the guide, I even tried running on administrator but still wouldn't work. I also heard that game guard won't allowed Sandboxie? Not sure if its true

http://en.rzwow.ru/download/Launcher_English.rar
Use this launcher and you can start 2 and more clients.
just start launcher and login :)
In game my name is [GM]Fantomatic

Вернуться в «Help»