Gm online.

If you need help - write here
tanos77

Gm online.

Сообщение tanos77 » 17 июн 2017, 03:00

Good thing I wanted to know when the Gm will be online, since it is not seen; Nobody knows about him; Is an urban legend. I ask because together with other players we are seeing that the game is unstable, with errors, frezze, bugs, and problems that one takes out of play in the change between maps.
I want to know what is being done to avoid this kind of thing, whether or not there are maintenance, to save our data before an eventuality (DDOS attack or hacking) I have already happened in other private servers, fell and never got up and never I want this to happen again.
Atte; A passionate rappelz player.
Greetings.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Heroes73
Администратор

Re: Gm online.

Сообщение Heroes73 » 30 июн 2017, 22:03

tanos77 писал(а):Good thing I wanted to know when the Gm will be online, since it is not seen; Nobody knows about him; Is an urban legend. I ask because together with other players we are seeing that the game is unstable, with errors, frezze, bugs, and problems that one takes out of play in the change between maps.
I want to know what is being done to avoid this kind of thing, whether or not there are maintenance, to save our data before an eventuality (DDOS attack or hacking) I have already happened in other private servers, fell and never got up and never I want this to happen again.
Atte; A passionate rappelz player.
Greetings.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hi, now i will be online every 1-2 days , all this time i make updates and dont have time for join to game and answer to over9999 questions :D
In game my name is [GM]Fantomatic

Вернуться в «Help»