WTF

If you need help - write here
Riley

WTF

Сообщение Riley » 03 июл 2018, 14:02

Why did you ban my account?! If it wasn't for me there would be NO World Cup event!!! I mentioned about it. Why do you punish me for YOUR MISTAKES?!

Not to mention that I donated REAL MONEY with this account EVEN TODAY. If you won't RESTORE my account I WILL NEVER EVER DONATE a SINGLE DOLAR to your server again. Btw I will STOP supporting you by trying to make this server BETTER.

It's YOUR fault that players ABUSE any game mistakes, because getting anything worth something takes FOREVER and events happen maybe TWICE or THREE times like easter, christmas, maybe valentines day A YEAR!

Prices in ITEM SHOP for some items are OUTRAGES, ridiculous HIGH. I asked you in "My wishlist" if you could put S2 Ancient Ent in Item Shop instead of S0 with normal price and S1 in game for lets say 600-800m Gen Points. You of course IGNORED it or said YOU can't do it or you DON'T LIKE IT.

I gave you a list of Ideas that could ENCOURAGE players to DONATE REAL MONEY to server and THIS IS HOW YOU PAY OF.

Seriously ANYONE who abused this BUG isn't to blame, because it's YOUR MISTAKE and you're resposible for it, NOT THE PLAYERS!!! If you didn't messed up this items there would be no situation like that. Players WILL ALWAYS try to get everything as fast as possible, so don't blame them that they want to ENJOY the game, rather than farm HOURS just to get maybe 100 football boxes IF THEY'RE LUCKY!

Players are MAD and PISSED OFF, because you took away +3 to all skills helmet even though I had a similar suggestion in "My Wishlist" thread.

YOU IGNORE WHAT PLAYERS WANT AND THAN BLAME THEM FOR MISTAKES YOU DO!

So what if people got LOTS of items and EVEN ENTS. I can tell you for SURE that I COULD NEVER AFFORD a S4 or S5 ANCIENT ENT, I'm not RICH, but you don't give a fck about what players want, you just want to get the most money from them.

Everything I got in game I GOT BY MYSELF. NO ONE GAVE ME ANYTHING.

I DONATED REAL MONEY for fcks sake (EVEN TODAY). I guess YOU WANT MORE PLAYERS TO LEAVE.

I wanted to support your server, played each day for hours, but if you treat your most devoted players like that, than I'm done!

PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES. If you SPENT more time in GAME on YOUR server even as a normal player THINGS LIKE THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Вернуться в «Help»