Update to FULL 9.4 30.06.2018

News of the project
Heroes73
Администратор

Update to FULL 9.4 30.06.2018

Сообщение Heroes73 » 30 июн 2018, 13:20

!!ATTENTION!! For the correct operation of the update, you need to click in the launcher button "CHECK ENTIRE CLIENT" or download a new client from our site
http://en.rzwow.ru/download.php

1) Updates from 9.4, from what you find on the links was introduced not all, but most are:
http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappel ... lel-worlds
http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappel ... s-spoilers
http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappel ... atch-notes
2) The limit of the job points has been raised. (It was 50000M became 99999M)
3) The level of pets is reduced to 180 level (In the future we will try to return 215 level, but at the moment it is impossible)
4) Merchants of the arena added new items from 9.4.
5) From the Golden Box of the Angel from the Altar of goddess, now drops the "Soul Creature Selective Potion" (This potion resets skill level 0 and leaves skills 1 and above the level)
6) The number of 200+ level monsters on the training island has been increased by 3 times.
7) Now any wings (which can be bought from the arena trader) can be improved to the cash shop wings characteristics, for this you need to combine the wings of the arena with the "Stone for improving the wings of the arena", after improvement you will get wings with the same appearance, but with the following characteristics: 3 cells for soul stones, + 25% to basic characteristics and + 15% to running speed for 30 days!
Stone for improving the wings of the arena - You can buy in the online store.
8) Now any cloak (which can be purchased from the arena trader) can be upgraded to the cash shop cloak characteristics, you need to combine the arena cloak with the "Stone of improving Cloak of Arena", after the improvement you will receive a cloak with the same appearance, but with the following characteristics: +100 to basic characteristics for 28 days!
Stone of improving Cloak of Arena - Can be bought in the online store.
9) To the arena trader added new, unique cloaks.
10) To the arena trader added a new decor for weapons. +5 All characteristics for one-handed weapons and +10 for all characteristics for a two-handed weapon.
11) Trader Ivi added "Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming" (Chance to tame the creature with this scroll = chance to tame the creature with the ability to "Creature Taming" level 30, and this scroll also does not have recharge), in the Consumables section - Scrolls.
12) From 30.06.2018 to 20.08.2018 from all monsters will drop - "Box of Football fanat" from which you can get one of the following items:
Fairy's Lock - from 1 to 50 pieces
Ancient Magic Scroll - from 1 to 25 pieces
Lightless Magic Scroll - from 1 to 25 pieces
Mithril Ore - from 500 to 2000 pieces
Enhanced potion experience (210-220 levels) - 1 to 10 pieces
Scroll of the awakening of Nusilit - from 1 to 10 pieces
Gold Ingot - from 1 to 25 pieces
Scroll of Spirits - from 1 to 10 pieces
Scroll of Creature Taming - from 1 to 25 pieces
Powerful Scroll of Creature Taming - from 1 to 10 pieces
Coin of Asura - from 1 to 15 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Armor - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Rings - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Earrings - from 1 to 20 pieces
Crystal of Awakening - Necklace - from 1 to 20 pieces
Red Star - from 1 to 20 pieces
St George ribbon - from 1 to 20 pieces
Box of 10m holic(gen) points - from 1 to 3 pieces
Particle of ring №1 - from 1 to 3 pieces
Particle of ring №2 - from 1 to 3 pieces

Particles of the ring are needed to create a dragon ring.
Recipe
Particle of ring №1 (1 piece) + Particle of ring №2 (1 piece) + Saliva of ogre (1 piece) = World cup ring 7 days
Particle of ring №1 (5 pieces) + Particle of ring №2 (5 pieces) + Glue (1 piece) = World cup ring 14 days
Particle ring №1 (10 pieces) + Particle ring №2 (10 pieces) + Professional ring repair kit (1 piece) = World cup ring 28 days
Saliva ogres, Clay and a professional ring repair kit can be bought from the "Ring Repair master" which can be found in Horizon, Laksy and Katane.
13) The cooldown of the creature's "Creation: Potion of the Title" skill has been reduced from 24 hours to 12 hours.
14) Now for each donated $1 dollar you will receive a gift of x3 Gift donation key on both servers (x3000 and x450).
15) The skills of the Spear Master are added:
Wild Stream - 25 level
Spear Mastery - 30 level
Holy Ground - 3 level

All the players got in item box gifts in honor of the update and as compensation for the delivered inconvenience (On x3000 and on the x450 server)

In our cash shop activated is a 30% discount on all products until 07.07.2018 inclusive!

If you found a bug - let the administration know, this will speed up the process of fixing the error.

Have a good game!
In game my name is [GM]Fantomatic
Riley

Re: Update to FULL 9.4 30.06.2018

Сообщение Riley » 30 июн 2018, 17:44

Fix wolfs in Kaya's Lake, make them like they were before update. Marduka Coins? Where can I farm Asura coins now?!

INCREASE the drop rate of Box of Football fanat, it's tooo loooooow!!! ONE box in 5-10 minutes?! Are you kidding me -.- ?! Give emblems HIGHIER tame rate (1% = useless).

Make the permit from the new Horizon, Laksy, Katan Detached Special Investigator like bark of ancient ent - REUSUBLE. Give monsters from disorted space some kind of drop - Hidden World WOULD BE PERFECT for lower levels.

FIX Grace skill cooldown - make it 30 minutes like it was before NOT 5h -.-

FIX Heaven and Hell ancient Ents skill cooldown - make it like it was before update 2 or 5 seconds not 5 hours!

Add to the Coin Exchanger in Horizon, Katan, Laksy the possiblity to exchange Marduka Coins for Asura = 1 Marduka Coin for 1 Asura Coin...

Bring BACK Homonculus Heart to Arena Merchant.

Unknown Pierrot NPCs quest in Horizon is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...

Warrior Hector NPCs quest in City of Ruins is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...

Bodyguard Papuga NPCs quest in Rondo is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...
Heroes73
Администратор

Сообщение Heroes73 » 01 июл 2018, 19:21

Riley писал(а):Fix wolfs in Kaya's Lake, make them like they were before update. Marduka Coins? Where can I farm Asura coins now?!

INCREASE the drop rate of Box of Football fanat, it's tooo loooooow!!! ONE box in 5-10 minutes?! Are you kidding me -.- ?! Give emblems HIGHIER tame rate (1% = useless).

Make the permit from the new Horizon, Laksy, Katan Detached Special Investigator like bark of ancient ent - REUSUBLE. Give monsters from disorted space some kind of drop - Hidden World WOULD BE PERFECT for lower levels.

FIX Grace skill cooldown - make it 30 minutes like it was before NOT 5h -.-

FIX Heaven and Hell ancient Ents skill cooldown - make it like it was before update 2 or 5 seconds not 5 hours!

Add to the Coin Exchanger in Horizon, Katan, Laksy the possiblity to exchange Marduka Coins for Asura = 1 Marduka Coin for 1 Asura Coin...

Bring BACK Homonculus Heart to Arena Merchant.

Unknown Pierrot NPCs quest in Horizon is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...

Warrior Hector NPCs quest in City of Ruins is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...

Bodyguard Papuga NPCs quest in Rondo is BUGGED. It crashes game EVERYTIME I want to take it...

thx for you report
some bugs from this list will be fixed today, some bugs later, but anyway thanks :)
Riley

Сообщение Riley » 01 июл 2018, 19:58

Последний раз редактировалось Riley 03 июл 2018, 15:22, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Dr0ss3r

Сообщение Dr0ss3r » 02 июл 2018, 00:43

I'm trying to start the game but I do not get any server what is this?
Heroes73
Администратор

Сообщение Heroes73 » 02 июл 2018, 01:01

Dr0ss3r писал(а):I'm trying to start the game but I do not get any server what is this?

it's was update, now server is online
Heroes73
Администратор

Сообщение Heroes73 » 02 июл 2018, 01:02

Riley писал(а):Check my Private Dungeon Concept and list of problems and bugs with new 9.4 update threads too for more info.

ok, but do you can give me link?:)
Riley

Сообщение Riley » 05 июл 2018, 10:23

-----------------------------------------------
Private Dungeon Concept
-----------------------------------------------

Each time you donate 5 or 10$ to server you get a special ticket (just like gift donation keys for donating to server) that allows private (solo) farming any dungeon you want (like labyrinth).

There could be 2 kinds of tickets:

- 7 days ticket for donating 5$ to server - allows entering ANY dungeon in game for 2 hours ONLY for you and no one else a day
- 28 days ticket for donating 10$ to server - allows entering ANY dungeon in game for 4 hours ONLY for you and no one else a day

These tickets would be send to your item box in game everytime you donate minimum 5$. If you donate 10$ you get 3 tickets (two - 7 days and one - 28 days). If you donate from 5 to 9$ you only get ONE 7 days ticket.

After putting the ticket to your inventory you would have to go to a special NEW NPC (Private Dungeon Teleporter). This NPC could be located near the dungeon teleporter in each town. After clicking on this NPC you would see a list of ALL dungeons in game just like in the normal dungeon teleporter, but entering each dungeon would be FREE. The list would look like this:

Relics of Arid Moonlight 1
Underground Moonlight S1
Underground Moonlight S2
Underground Moonlight S3
Underground Moonlight S4
Relics of Arid Moonlight 2
First Lost Mines
Underground Lost Mines S1
Underground Lost Mines S2
Underground Lost Mines S3
Underground Lost Mines S4
Second Lost Mines
First Crystal Valley
Underground Crystal Valley S1
Underground Crystal Valley S2
Underground Crystal Valley S3
Underground Crystal Valley S4
Second Crystal Valley
The Shrine of Palmir Plateau 1
Underground Palmir Plateau S1
Underground Palmir Plateau S2
Underground Palmir Plateau S3
Underground Palmir Plateau S4
The Shrine of Palmir Plateau 2
The Sanctuary
Temple of the Ancients
Temple of the Lost Souls
Temple of the Excile
The Labyrinth
Ancient Magic Lab
Hidden World
Mysterious world (Farming Zone)
Ancient Ruins
Red Spider Circus S1
Red Spider Circus S2
Red Spider Circus S3
Red Spider Circus S4
City of the Dead Gods
Tomb of Bahamut
World of Styx
Treasury of Spirits
Island of Forgotten Gods (NEW from 9.4 update)

If all locations couldn't fit on the screen you could divide them to 2 or 3 pages.

Now IF YOU HAVE a ticket (7 days or 28 days) in your inventory you could teleport directly INSIDE any dungeon. That's why I added Underground dungeons from Stage 1 to Stage 4 (S1-S4). Same with Red Spider Circus (S1-S4). For example if you want to farm First Lost Mines underground dungeon stage 1 you choose - Underground Lost Mines S1 from list.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE a ticket or haven't donated to server 5 or 10$ than after clicking on the Private Dungeon Teleporter you would get a message from him or her that you can come back after donating 5 or 10$ to server or Service available only for most dedicated players who support the server (or something like that)...

7 days ticket would allow to farm ANY dungeon you want SOLO for 2 hours a day, for example: you could farm Tomb of Bahamut for 2 hours and than farm World of Styx for 2 hours. Same would be with 28 days ticket, but you could farm for 4 hours any dungeon you like.

If you try to farm a dungeon longer than 2 hours with a 7 days ticket, you would get teleported back to town and you could not enter this dungeon any more, at least not till next day. Each dungeon would reset after 12 hours. Same with 28 days ticket, if you try to farm a dungeon longer than 4 hours you would be teleported back to town and could enter the dungeon you farmed after 12 hours.

Each dungeon could be farmed ONLY BY YOU and by the account that you have donated real money to server.

Unlike the normal Tomb of Bahamut, World of Styx and Hidden World the PRIVATE dungeons boss cooldowns would be reduced to 10 or 15 minutes. If you could add this (I mean lower boss cooldowns) this would encourage players to donate even more (at least I think so...).

I would highly recommend you to ADD Private Dungeons NOW or as soon as possible. Why? Because events like World Cup or other only happen 3 or 4 times a year. If you INCREASE the football event boxes drop rate this could make more players think about donating to server especially because of the 30% discount in item shop. ADD private dungeons as soon as possible...

Вернуться в «News»